Welcome

It is good you've come to visit us. Please feel free to browse the archives as there is a lot of information posted here. To view one of the videos simply click on the screen and the video will automatically begin. Be sure to post comments on anything which speaks to you. Thank you for stopping by.

Featured Art - Cankpe Opi

Featured Art - Cankpe Opi
Frank Howell

Featured Video - Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Little People

I see them in the darkness
running as if in a race.
I watch in awe and wonder
as I hide in my secret place.
They dance around the fire,
they even know that I'm there.
I can see they are happy, celebrating.
The excitement is in the air.
I watch in total amazement.
I watch as they're having fun,
then a drum starts and they begin praying
that the Cherokee will unite as one.
Little People I want to thank you,
you have taught me so much today,
For the Cherokee to be united,
everyday this is what I will pray.

Written by Bear Warrior

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An inspiring glimpse into the power of community.