Welcome

It is good you've come to visit us. Please feel free to browse the archives as there is a lot of information posted here. To view one of the videos simply click on the screen and the video will automatically begin. Be sure to post comments on anything which speaks to you. Thank you for stopping by.

Featured Art - Cankpe Opi

Featured Art - Cankpe Opi
Frank Howell

Featured Video - Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Featured Artist - Charlie Wayne Watson

Charlie Wayne is a Native American Flutist, of Choctaw descent. Charlie has produced a total of Five (5), Native American Flute CDs. Each CD, is over an hour long. Charlie Wayne's music is ideal for meditation, spiritual healing, massage, Yoga, etc. A spiritual journey through music.

"It is my belief, that my music, is a manifestation from a single prayer to our Creator. I am proud to share, this prayer was a humble request that I be blessed with the ability to play the Native American Flute. I know, without a single doubt, that I have been blessed, that my prayer was answered in an amazing way. I feel that the reason for this gift, was to provide yet another channel for our Creator to heal not only my spirit, but, to heal other souls and bring peace to them as well"

Check out his music here: http://cdbaby.com/group/flutes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie Wayne's music is very inspiring. I can leave the day's troubles behind me when I listen to his music,it puts me in an other place, PEACE!! His music is thought provoking, moving, as well as spiritual. Thank you, Charlie for sharing your gift with your sisters and brothers. Sherrie

Unknown said...

Beautiful ,peaceful, relaxing Native Flute Music, Charlie Wayne Watson’s Flute Music is all these things. It actually takes you away from all you stress and commotion of your stressful day. You can be transformed to another place and be totally lost in this music. Keep up the good work. Blessings Joan raving wolf

Anonymous said...

Charlie's music is breathe taking & spiritual. He is a very talented Musician, whose Mystic sounds of the Native Flute sooth your very soul.